Perfumer Jo Malone shows how she can sniff out cancer
Jo Malone, who is known world-wide for her eponymous fragrance brand, has revealed she has such a heightened sense of smell she is able to sniff out diseases including cancer. The fragrance boss put her skills to the test on Good Morning Britain, where she was pitted against a highly-trained sniffer dog Ozzie, who is conditioned to sniff out minute odours that are present in diseases.
- Medical Detection Dogs fundraiser to help fight COVID-19
- Give Your Pet The SWISHMAS They Deserve! We come highly recommended by British GQ…
- Medical Detection Dogs help the fight against Covid19
- BEST IN SHOW: 12 SECRET BEAUTY RITUALS BEHIND WESTMINSTER’S FURRY STARS
- Cancer-fighting dogs honoured as movie stars in Universal Pictures’ ‘A Dog’s Journey’